God did not pick on you, He picked you out to bless you. So many times we focus on what we see instead of what God has said.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”
Jeremiah 29:11 NLT
If you listen to Jesus and obey, God will take care of the outcome. It doesn't matter what you're going through, what matters is who you go through it with.
Don't just go through the problem, grow through it.
“Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy.”
James 1:2 NLT
Victory is yours in Christ Jesus and your condition is not your conclusion. A baseball in Randy Johnson's hand is pretty cool to watch; A basketball in Michael Jordan's hand is amazing; Your life in God's hand is unbelievable!
There is something than better just going to heaven, it's taking someone with you. God has breathed life Into you and gave you a day that wasn't promised. You may not have everything you want but I guarantee you have everything you need!
1. God shapes us as we trust Him in all situations.
2. Obedience doesn't guarantee that you won't go through storms.
3. Prayer helps us experience the favor of God.
4. When you have a heart for God you can count on God to do it.
5. Maintain an attitude of praise. Change your attitude and it will change your altitude.
6. If you make Jesus your priority everything in your life will change.
“So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority.”
Colossians 2:10 NLT